Business Continuity is about looking at your business processes and assessing the impact if a technology system failure occurs.
What are the processes in place to ensure your business knows how to take the right steps to bring your productivity back online in the shortest period of time.
MSS works with our clients to review their internal processes, software applications and IT environments to assess the potential impact of a disaster. Tiering the importance of each core business system is the first step in allocating the right backup and disaster recovery solution. MSS will work with you to design a business continuity solution that fits your needs and budget.
MSS offers enterprise class managed solutions to provide Business continuity and data protection for your organisation. Using the As A Service model removes a large proportion of the capital cost and complexity around delivering a robust recovery solution to your business. Using best of breed management technologies and an established infrastructure platform as the data protection and Workload Replication target, MSS can provision a fully managed and cost effective Business Continuity solution to your organisation.
Why engage the MSS business continuity team:
- Understand the impact to your business if a disaster occurs
- Remove the capital cost of purchasing redundant hardware and software
- Replicate Physical and Virtual workloads or just back up critical data
- Dramatically improve data recovery times
- Automate your backup procedures to ensure your data is backed up and secure
- Only pay for workload image storage, not redundant compute power unless activation is required.
MSS Products in Focus.
Amazing new product line from MSS Services
Using the As A Service model removes a large proportion of the capital cost and complexity around delivering a robust recovery solution to your business. Using best of breed management technologies and an established infrastructure plan.