Virtualising environments is a proven way to control the total cost of ownership for your business IT needs.
Reducing the total cost for management, administration and the physical requirements allows your organisation to realise the cost benefits inside a short period of time.
MSS look at your business systems prior to suggesting a virtualised solution. Auditing the current environment ensures that we focus on delivering a solution that promotes the best platform to reduce licensing costs and ensure performance.
The major benefits for adopting a virtualisation solution are:
- Pushing the resource capabilities of your existing server hardware: pool common infrastructure and cut the legacy infrastructure architecture of one server to one application installation.
- Reduce data centre costs: by reducing the number of physical server infrastructure required and reducing the server administration tasks required.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity. Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service.
- Increase operational flexibility with faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop deployments that users can access locally or remotely, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
The MSS virtualisation team has extensive skills in implementing, managing and supporting server and desktop virtualised platforms. Performing the migration of physical to virtual servers, supporting the consolidation of physical servers and managing the complete virtual environment.
MSS Products in Focus.
Amazing new product line from MSS Services
Using the As A Service model removes a large proportion of the capital cost and complexity around delivering a robust recovery solution to your business. Using best of breed management technologies and an established infrastructure plan.